The Bonner County Communications Advisory Board (BCCAB) was created in 2011 by Resolution 11-42 . There purpose is to build and collaborate with all public safety partners on county-wide communications issues, revise and update the Bonner County Communications Plan for adoption by the Board of County Commissioners, and act as an advisory council to the Board of County Commissioners on public safety communication issues.
This advisory board will oversee the Bonner County Interoperability Communication Advisory Board established by Resolution 09-71 on October 6, 2009 which will become a Standing Committee under BCCAB; and to take responsibility and recognize the need for clarity in regards to the communications system/infrastructure used by public safety.
Meetings are held the Second Thursday of the month, 1:30 p.m. at the Sheriff’s Office – Training Room
11 Voting Member Board/ 2-Year Terms; Board Members per Resolution 14-60
- Bonner County Sheriff (and/or department representative) –
Daryl Wheeler, Chairman
- Bonner County 9-1-1 Director
- Bonner County Technology Director
- Bonner County Technology Deputy Director
- Bonner County Communications Manager
- Bonner County Emergency Manager
- Bonner County EMS Chief and/or department representative
- One City Law Enforcement representative (and one alternate)
- Two Bonner County Fire Chief Association representatives
- One citizen representative Priest Lake Search & Rescue
Should you have any questions for the Bonner County Communications Advisory Board please direct them to the Chairman whose email address is noted above, just click on the link.