Election Administration 1500 Hwy 2, Suite 124, Sandpoint, ID 83864.
Phone: 208-255-3631 Fax: 208-263-9178
Office hours 9-5 M-F, excluding holidays
The NOVEMBER 7th, 2017 General Election is just around the corner! The Cities of Sandpoint, Clark Fork, Dover, Oldtown, Ponderay, Hope, East Hope, Kootenai and Priest River will be holding elections for their respective city councils. The Cities of Clark Fork and Priest River will also be holding an election for Mayor. The City of Ponderay will also be asking the voters to approve a Local Option Non-Property Tax.
Only registered voters who reside within the city limits of the previously mentioned cities will be eligible to vote in the upcoming municipal elections. The following fire protection districts will be holding an election for Commissioners: Northside Fire, Timberlake Fire, Westside Fire, West Pend Oreille Fire, and Spirit Lake Fire. Only registered voters who reside in the aforementioned fire protection districts will be eligible to vote in these elections. We encourage you to vote and let your voice be heard! Polls will be open from 8:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m. on Tuesday, November 7th, 2017.
Note: There will be no elections November 7th, 2017 in the precincts of Algoma, Cocolalla, Gamlin Lake, Lakeview, Lamb Creek, Priest Lake, Sagle, Southside or Westmond.
In-Person Absentee Voting will be available in our Elections Office, located in the Bonner County Administration Building, 1500 Highway 2, Suite 124 (on the first floor) from Monday, October 16th, 2017 through Friday, November 3rd, 2017. Office hours are 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
The Elections Office will be publicly testing its ballot counting equipment on Wednesday, November 1st, 2017 at 1:00 p.m. in the Bonner County Administration Building First Floor Conference Room.
Election Day voting will be at your usual polling place. As always, Idaho allows election-day registration. So if you are not yet registered to vote, you may still register and vote at your polling place on Election Day. Make sure to bring photo identification and proof of residence to register. If you have any questions, please call our Elections Department at 255-3631 or contact us via e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org .
The following ballot faces show combinations of all the questions/races for the November 7th election:
Frequently Needed Links
- Am I registered?
- Where do I vote?
- Voter Registration Form
- Absentee Request
- Political Party Affiliation with Instructions
- Polling Place Addresses
- Trustee Zone Map
- Commissioner Districts Map
- Secretary of State’s interactive web site
- Consolidated Elections Schedule of Elections
- Statistics by Election % Turnout – 1978 to Present
For questions regarding elections, please refer to the Secretary of State’s website: http://www.sos.idaho.gov/elect/eleindex.htm
PAST ELECTION RESULTS:
- 2004 Primary Election Results
- 2006 Primary Election Results
- 2008 Primary Election Results
- 2010 Primary Election Results
- 2012 Primary Election Results
- 2014 Primary Election Results
- 2016 LPOSD 84 Levy Results
- 2002 General Election Results
- 2004 General Election Results
- 2006 General Election Results
- 2008 General Election Results
- 2010 General Election Results
- 2012 General Election Results
- 2014 General Election Results
- 2016 General Election Results
If you do not have access to a computer, Petitions of Candidacy are available from the Elections Office housed in the Bonner County Administrative Office Building located at 1500 Hwy 2, Suite #124 in Sandpoint. Office hours are Monday through Friday from 9 am until 5 pm, excluding Holidays.
- 2016 County Office Filing Packet – Partisan Candidate [PDF]
- 2016 County Office Filing Packet – Independent Candidate [PDF]
- 2016 Magistrate Declaration of Candidacy [PDF]
- 2016 Precinct Committeeman Declaration of Candidacy [PDF]
- 2016 County Office Write-In Declaration – Primary Election [PDF]
- 2016 County Office Write-In Declaration – General Election [PDF]
- 2016 Special District Candidate Filing Packet [PDF]
- 2016 Special District Declaration of Candidacy [PDF]
- 2016 Special District Petition of Candidacy [PDF] revised on 7/16/2014
- 2016 Special District Declaration of Intent Packet [PDF]