Bob Howard, Director
1500 Highway 2 Suite 101 / Sandpoint, ID 83864
September is preparedness month!
September is recognized as National Preparedness Month (NPM) which serves as a reminder that we all must take action to prepare, now and throughout the year, for the types of emergencies that could affect us where we live, work, and also where we visit. If an emergency occurred tomorrow, would you be ready?
Click the link below for a Family Communication Plan. Print it out and share with your family!
A day’s worth of valuable information regarding preparing for emergencies!
- Weather conditions in Sandpoint, ID – National Weather Service
- InciWeb Wildland Fire Situation Reports
- Idaho Office of Emergency Management
- Idaho Institute of Emergency Management
- Citizen Corp
- Inland Northwest Chapter American Red Cross
- Panhandle Health
- Bonner County Amateur Radio Club
- Click here to view the Bonfire Brochure
- Bonner County Codes
- Noxious Weed Firewise Handbook
- National Interagency Fire Center
- LEPC – Local Emergency Planning Committee
- Bonner County Wildfire Protection Plan
- Bonner County Emergency Operations Plan
- All Hazard Mitigation Plan
- Pend Oreille Geographic Response Plan
- Inland NW Regional Emergency Alert System Plan
- Idaho Guide
- Post-fire concerns
- Ready Pets Brochure
- Flood Preparation