Please go to the new website:
In November, Bonner County went to a new website. If you are on jury service and you are HERE you need to type in the email address on yOrder to Appear (www.bonnercountyid.gov) in order to reach the new site. You cannot use Google or another search engine or you will get this site. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Reporting Times for Jury Service
Though jurors typically report for trials in the morning, the reporting time may vary between 7:30 am and 10:30 am. There are also times when jurors will be asked to report in the afternoon. The court schedule is very dynamic and reporting times cannot always be determined by the time you check in on Friday evenings. The Jury Office will always instruct you to check back the evening before your trial is scheduled for further reporting information.
JURY SCAM ALERT
The Jury Office has been notified of a potential Jury Service Scam in our area. The Bonner County Jury Office would never make a threatening phone call to a juror and/or demand payment or request personal information for jury service non-compliance. The caller may even identify himself/herself as an officer you may know. We have a very small community. The Sandpoint Police Department and the Sheriff’s Office would not contact you and ask you for personal information either. DO NOT GIVE ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION OVER THE PHONE. If you think you have been part of a jury scam, please contact the Bonner County Sheriff’s Office non-emergency dispatch number at 208-265-5525 and call the Jury Office at 208-265-1443. If your issue is not resolved, please let us know immediately.
- Jury Commissioner: Christine Quayle
- Assistants: Jackie Hall and Tori Cavender
- Phone Number: 208-265-1443 Fax: 208-265-1475
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: Bonner County Courthouse, 215 First Avenue, Sandpoint, Idaho, 83864
- Map to Courthouse
- Public parking is available in the lot south of the courthouse
- Office Hours: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday-Friday, excluding holidays
Click on the Links below:
Printable Jury Forms:
- Physician’s Certificate for Release
- Jury Questionnaire
- Postponement and Days Off Request
- Jury Assistance Fund