The Justice Services Department encompasses three divisions: the Juvenile Probation Department, Adult Misdemeanor Probation Department, and the Juvenile Detention Center. Supervised Community Service & The Plant House is also conducted at Justice Services for adults and juveniles on supervised probation.
Our mission statement:
To protect the community from delinquency and crimes, to impose accountability for offenses committed, and to equip offenders with the required competencies to live productively and responsibly in the community.
- To promote due process for offenders.
- To enforce Court orders.
- To provide consistent, professional service to the Court.
- To advise, assist, and coordinate with local resource agencies.
- To keep children in the community and in their homes.
- To promote drug free lifestyles.
- To assist victims through education and awareness.
- To model positive values.
- To promote educational/vocational opportunities.
- To promote good decision –making and goal-setting skills.
- To make appropriate referrals.
- To promote cross-cultural awareness.
- To provide for the safety of the community.
- To promote healthy and safe families.
Ron Stultz, Director – email@example.com
Office Hours: We are Located at:
7:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. 4002 Samuelson Avenue
Phone: 208-263-1602 Sandpoint, ID 83864
Fax: 208-263-1899 Directions