The Recorders office will process passports between 8:00 – 11:00 am and 2:00 – 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Applicants must have their 2″x 2″ passport photo taken prior to submitting their application. Also, you will have to bring in a check or money order made to: US Dept Of State
Fees are as follows:
Passport Book Only
- Adults 16 and older: $110 + $25 Execution Fee
- Minor under 16: $80 + $25 Execution Fee
- Adults 16 and older: $30 + $25 Execution Fee
- Minor under 16: $15 + $25 Execution Fee
Passport Book and Card
- Adults 16 and older: $140 + $25 Execution Fee
- Minor under 16: $95 + $25 Execution Fee
- DS-11 – Adult First-time applicants and all minors
- DS-82 – Adult Renewals may be processed by mail if all requirements are met (see form). $25 execution fee is not required.
Applicants should visit the official website at travel.state.gov for further forms and information regarding travel.