- Administers activities designed to ensure the financial stability of the County while improving quality of service and safety of employees and members of the public.
- Works with the Board of Commissioners to mitigate risk through the development and implementation of best practices policies and procedures.
- Provides support for the County’s insured programs for property, liability and workers compensation; interfaces with the County insurance carriers.
- Oversees all tort claims against the County.
- Ensures adherence to all applicable local, State and Federal safety regulations and laws.