Claim Forms

Risk Management Report Form

Incident Report

Internal Forms

The following forms are for internal use only (not for non-employee use). Please choose the correct form based on if property damage occurred or the Accident Report From if an accident took place.

Workers Compensation

For an employee injured at work:

2016 Occ Health Work Injury Protocol Flyer

Local government working for the citizens in the panhandle of northern Idaho …