Filing a Tort Claim (Idaho Code: Title 6, Chapter 9)
- To file a claim for damages, please complete the Notice of Tort for Damage or Injury within the allotted timeline.
- The form must be filed with the Clerk of the Court. Send or deliver the completed form along with any photos, estimates or receipts to:
- Deputy Clerk
- Bonner County Courthouse
- 215 South First Avenue
- Sandpoint, ID 83864
The following forms are for internal use only (not for non-employee use). Please choose the correct form based on if property damage occurred or the Accident Report From if an accident took place.
For an employee injured at work:
- Notify your supervisor immediately.
- Complete the Workers Compensation –
- Return the completed Workers Compensation -First Report of Injury to the Human Resources Department by email to: HR@bonnercountyid.gov or by fax to: 208-265-1457.