1500 Hwy 2 Suite 336 Sandpoint, Id 83864 208-265-1437
The Bonner County Clerk is the ex officio auditor for the county. The auditor’s responsibilities include:
- Aid in the annual independent audit of the financial transactions of the county.
- Work with all taxing districts within the county to set the amount of revenue they will levy against property taxes each year.
- Pay expenses of the county based on the budget.
- Prepare and submit the preliminary annual budget to the county commissioners for their consideration. Once the budget is adopted, it is the duty of the auditor to ensure compliance by all departments.
- Bonner County Audits & Treasurers Auditor’s Joint Quarterly Reports
- 2015-16 Approved Budget
- Budget Synopsis FY 2015
- Levy Comparison 2012 to 2013
- Levy Comparison 2013 to 2014
- Budget and Levy History for Bonner County from 1990 to the Present.
Bonner County has over 40 taxing districts within its boundaries each of which has the authority to levy taxes, although not all of them do.
- Contact Information for taxing districts.