The Technology Department manages three primary areas:
- public safety technology
- information technology
- communication systems
Public Safety Technology: The Public Safety Team manages the technical resources of the Sheriff’s Office and the 9-1-1 Dispatch Center. This includes the software, hardware, network, and communications Public Safety assets.
Information Technology: The IT Team manages the network and computer assets of the county. The IT team supports all the county users of technology with technical support and administers and operates the technology help desk system. The IT Team is responsible for the back office assets of the county that includes networks and internet access, servers, routers, switches and network storage and manage the security, access and credentials of authorized users of the network.
Communications: The Communication Team manages the communication assets of the County including base/mobile/portable radios systems, repeater sites, microwave network and telephones.
Technology Department Team:
- Marcus Robbins – Deputy Director and Manager, Public Safety Technology (email@example.com).
- Shannon Mitchell – Department Program Administrator & Web Resources Manager, (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- IT Manager – Brian Errett (email@example.com)
- IT Technician – Eldon Renner (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- IT Technician – Robin Bruhjell (email@example.com)
- IT Technician – Jake Fite (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Technology and affiliated organization links:
- https://bonnercom.org/ – The Bonner County Communications official web site
- https://www.bonner911.org/ – The Bonner County 9-1-1 official web site
- http://bonnerso.org – The Bonner County Sheriff’s Official web site
- http://plsar.com – Priest Lake Search and Rescue (PLSAR), official web site.